Blockhouse at Burgersdorp. (a) Blockhouse site No. 1 transferred to the Colonial Government on the 5th March, 1907 (extent 7 square roods 16 square feet); and (b) Annex blockhouse No. 1, portion of Burgersdorp C.R.T. which is registered in the name of the Burgersdorp Municipality by Deed of Transfer No. 8617, dated 11th November, 1931 (extent 270 square feet. DG. NO. 5555/38).